26-65mm | 34mm Depth | 1150g / 1250g
- Product Code: NXT65BE-TS
- Name: Black Eagle Mark II
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Materials: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 26"
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 559mm
- External Width: 65mm
- Rim Height: 34mm
- Weight: 1150g front / 1250g rear
- Tire Size: 3.0"+
- Tire Pressure: 30psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): 200kg
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is about 20g more than Matte, 12K is about 20g more than UD or 3K.
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- White: White
- Ferrari Red: Ferrari Red 185 C
- Orange: Orange 21 C
- Pink: Pink 806 C
- Purple: Purple 2592 C
- Process Blue: Process Blue
- Yellow: Yellow 803 C
- Fluor Green: Fluorescent Green
- first- Width: - Width 65mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- second- Deep section: - Deep section (34mm) could make fat bikes be used for more aggressive cycling forms;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket could lock tire tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.
- Design: This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.