Xiphias (Single-Wall) 65 | 70 | 85 | 95 | 105mm
The year of 2018 saw the introduction of a new series of Xiphias (Swordfish) single wall fat bike rims in 26 and 27.5 with widths from 65mm to 105mm. That pretty much gave NEXTIE the fattest collection of fatbike wheels anywhere – as long as you're okay with carbon fiber!
[Xiphias series] (single wall):
26" 65mm : 450g
26" 85mm : 535g
26" 95mm : 565g
26" 105mm : 595g
27.5" 70mm : 510g
27.5" 95mm : 600g
Premium Edition rims deliver all the goodness of the Standard Edition rims and add these great features
1. Optimized layup using a mix of T700 & T800 carbon fiber with additional resin between carbon fibers.
2. 20% T800 provides extreme rigidity while 80% T700 carbon fiber delivers the durability and tenacity needed for heavy impacts.
3. We made a single mold to layer up the spoke bed wall. The flatness of rim channel surface significantly improved, which makes the thickness at each spoke hole completely consistent. Also, it effectively prevents the carbon loop of spoke hole wall from shifting;
4. Each of rim would be attached with a card showing the flatness and roundness. The flatness is controlled within (+/-0.15mm), better than STD edition (+/-0.25mm). roundness is controlled within +/-0.2mm, better than STD edition 0.3mm. It's quite easy to build wheels than STD editions;
5. Three year warranty offered for these premium edition rims.