NXT27VM38 | 310g / 340g / 430g | Tire 2.2"~2.75"
The Vista Edition has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on mountain cycling characteristics. In terms of design, on the one hand, we have increased the thickness of the rim lip from 3.0-3.5mm thick in Premium Edition to 4.0mm in Vista Edition, which greatly increases the impact resistance and ensures the required strength for mountain cycling. Regarding the strength of the Vista version, the impact test video goes to: TEST VIDEO
On the other hand, the depth of the Vista Edition rims is adjusted to only 20mm, which can increase the toughness of the mountain wheels, thereby improving the comfort of mountain riding. The feature of asymmetric model has become the mainstream of bicycle wheels with its huge advantage of balancing the spoke tension of the wheels. Therefore, we design the Vista Edition rims as asymmetric model. In the Vista Edition update, we have launched a total of three sizes, 29-inch 38mm, 29-inch 35mm and 29-inch 33mm, to adapt to different sizes of tires and different riding forms.
- Code: NXT27VM38
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless / Tubeless Compatible
- Materials: Carbon Fiber
- Drillings: 28, 32, 36
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 27.5"
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 584mm
- ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 563mm
- External Width: 38mm
- Internal Width: 30mm
- Rim Height: 20mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 3.0mm
- Weight: 430g (EN) / 340g (Lite) / 310g (Ultra-Lite)
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Spoke Holes Diameter: 4.5mm
- Assembly Hole Diameter: 7.5mm
- Rim Lip Thickness: 4.0mm
- Spoke Tension: 150kgf
- Tire Size: 2.2" ~ 2.75"
- Tire Pressure: 60psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): Lite (120KG) / EN (150kg)
- Weave: UD
- Finish: Matte / Free Coating / Glossy
- application: XC / Trail / AM / Enduro / FreeRide / Marathon