NXT27WD85 | 610 / 670g | Tire 4.0" +
- Item #: NXT27WD85-II
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber / Premium Toray T800+T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Name: Wild Dragon Mark II (Double Wall)
- Warranty: 2 Years / Premium 3 Years
- Size: 27.5"
- Axial Direction Angle: 9 degree
- BSD: 584mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6.5 degree
- ERD: 523mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.5mm
- External Width: 85mm
- Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Weight: 670g / Premium 610g
- Assembly Hole Dia.: 7.5mm
- Tire Size: 3.8"+
- Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
- Spoke Nipple Length: 14mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 25psi (Recommend 5-15psi, 0.4-1.1bar)
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- first- Width: Extra wide options fit jumbo snow tires for extreme snow conditions while reducing rotating mass.
- second- Deep section: Wide 85mm design is ideal for four-season trail riding with 4" to 5.5" wide tires.
- third- Deep channel: The 40mm deep section of the Wild Dragon rims provides extra rigidity for more aggressive riders.
- four- Small bead: Providing a deep channel between the bead seats makes it easier to install and take off tires.
- five- Aero roof: A compact bead socket locks tires in tightly for easy tubeless installation.
- six- Section of: Aero-style rim profile (the triangle-like shape) sheds dirt and mud when conditions get rough. If you've ever packed wet snow between your spokes where it sticks to rim cutouts, you know how critical this feature can be.
- Design: This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.