Committed to making products lighter and stronger, we have been making continuous efforts. In 2022 this year, we have updated three series of carbon fiber mountain rims, the Ultralight Edition UML30 and UML34 series in 30mm width and 34mm width, and the Premium Edition XML38 series in 38mm width. We increased the rim lip thickness of UML30 and UML34 to 3.0mm, which has stronger impact resistance; the height has been reduced to 22mm for UML34 series. The shallower height improves the toughness of the entire wheel and makes riding more comfortable. Not only has the design been optimized, but also the weight is improved. The new series is about 15-20g lighter than the previous generation.
The UML34 series could be used for XC (Cross Country), Marathon and Trail riding, fit tire size 1.75" ~ 2.4".
- Code: NXT29UML34
- Rim Type: Clincher (Hookless)
- Materials: Toray T800 + T700 Carbon Fibers
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Drillings: 28, 32
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 29"
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 622mm
- ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 596mm
- External Width: 34mm
- Internal Width: 28mm
- Rim Height: 22mm
- Weight: 310g
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Spoke Holes Diameter: 4.5mm
- Spoke Holes Angle: ± 6°
- Spoke Holes Offset: 2.6mm
- Assembly Hole Diameter: 7.5mm
- Spoke Tension: 80~115kgf
- Tire Size: 1.85" ~ 2.4"
- Tire Pressure: 25 ~ 60psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): 100kg
- Carbon Weave Availability: UD
- Finish: Free Coating / Matte / Glossy
- application: XC / Marathon