The Vista Edition was created to explore the performance and weight limits of carbon fiber materials applied to bicycle wheels.
When designing and developing the Vista Edition Alpha 30 rim, we tried to use different modulus carbon fiber materials and to apply a new stacking manufacturing technology. It brings an ultralight weight XC mountain bike rim, which weight is only 255g. Comparing to the premium edition rim like NXT29UM30 which is 310g, the Alpha 30 rim is so much lighter. Here we do not make detailed public introductions to the materials and the stacking manufacturing techniques.
In the impact test without a tire mounted, the strength of the Alpha 30 reached 70J, which has already passed the test standard of the Premium Edition XC mountain rim. The specific impact test video can be watched here TEST VIDEO
- Name: Alpha 30
- Code: NXT29VM30U
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless / Tubeless Compatible
- Materials: Carbon Fiber
- Drillings: 24, 28, 32
- Edition: Vista Edition
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 29"
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 622mm
- ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 596mm
- External Width: 30mm
- Internal Width: 25mm
- Rim Height: 22mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.6mm
- Weight: 255g
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Spoke Holes Diameter: 4.5mm
- Assembly Hole Diameter: 7.5mm
- Rim Lip Thickness: 2.5mm
- Spoke Tension: 80 ~ 130kgf
- Tire Size: 1.75" ~ 2.15"
- Tire Pressure: 30 ~ 60psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): 100kg
- Weave: UD
- Finish: Matte / Free Coating / Glossy
- application: XC / Marathon