NXT26XS95 | 585g | Tire 4.2" ~ 5.5"
- Name: Xiphias (Single Wall)
- Code: NXT26XS95 (PREMIUM)
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless
- Materials: Toray T700+T800 Carbon Fiber
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 26"
- Axial Direction Angle: 8 degree
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 559mm
- ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 544mm
- External Width: 95mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6 degree
- Rim Height: 18.5
- Weight: 585g
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Spoke Holes Diameter: 4.5mm
- Spoke Holes Offset: +/-5mm
- Assembly Hole Diameter: 7.5mm
- Spoke Tension: 80~130kgf
- Tire Size: 4.2" ~ 5.5"
- Spoke Nipple Length: 14mm
- Tire Pressure: 5-15psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): 120kg
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- first- Width: - Width 95mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket could lock tire tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.
- application: Enduro / Snow / Sand / Dirt and more