[NXT90WD-TS] [Wild Dragon Tri-Spoke] 90mm Width Carbon Fat Bike 26" Wheel Tri-Spoke Tubeless Compatible
26-90mm | 40mm Depth | 1250g / 1350g | Half-Hookless | Tubeless | Tire 4.0" + | [Wild Dragon Tri-Spoke]
- Item #: NXT90WD-TS
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Name: Wild Dragon Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 26"
- BSD: 559mm
- Width: 90mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 1250g front / 1350g rear
- Tire Size: 4.0"+
- Weight Limit: 200kg
- Max Tire Pressure: 20psi
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is about 20g more than Matte, 12K is about 20g more than UD or 3K.
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- White: White
- Ferrari Red: Ferrari Red 185 C
- Orange: Orange 21 C
- Pink: Pink 806 C
- Purple: Purple 2592 C
- Process Blue: Process Blue
- Yellow: Yellow 803 C
- Fluor Green: Fluorescent Green
- Note: Color paint adds about 30g for each rim; Color # supports Pantone Color Chart; Decals adds about 10g for each rim accordingly.
- first- Width: Extra wide options fit jumbo snow tires for extreme snow conditions while reducing rotating mass.
- second- Deep section: Wide 90mm design is ideal for four-season trail riding with 4" to 5.5" wide tires.
- third- Deep channel: The 40mm deep section of the Wild Dragon rims provides extra rigidity for more aggressive riders.
- four- Small bead: Providing a deep channel between the bead seats makes it easier to install and take off tires.
- five- Aero roof: A compact bead socket locks tires in tightly for easy tubeless installation.
- six- Section of: Aero-style rim profile (the triangle-like shape) sheds dirt and mud when conditions get rough. If you've ever packed wet snow between your spokes where it sticks to rim cutouts, you know how critical this feature can be.
- Design: This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.