NXT65BE | 550g | Tire 3.0"~4.8"
- Item #: NXT65BE-II
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless
- Name: Black Eagle Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 26"
- Axial Direction Angle: 9 degree
- BSD: 559mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6.5 degree
- ERD: 511mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.5mm
- Width: 65mm
- Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
- Depth: 34mm
- Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Weight: 550g
- Assembly Hole Dia.: 7.5mm
- Rim Lip Thickness: 3.5mm
- Tire Size: 3.0" ~ 4.8"
- Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
- Max Tire Pressure: 35psi
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- first- Width: - Width 65mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- second- Deep section: - Deep section (34mm) could make fat bikes be used for more aggressive cycling forms;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket would lock tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.