Two years after the release of the traditional model NXT26SW80 carbon rim since 2016, fatbike riders had new requirements for single-wall fatbike carbon rims, and hoped that we could make a single-wall rim that will not accumulate snow like NXT26SW80, so we continued to maintain the consistent spirit of developing new products, referring to Wild Dragon The design concept of triangular cross-section, combined with the development experience of single-wall fatbike rim, the year of 2018 saw the introduction of Xiphias single wall fat bike rims in 26 and 27.5 with widths from 65mm to 105mm, premium edition. That pretty much presented the fattest collection of fatbike wheels anywhere – as long as you're okay with carbon fiber!
The year of 2020, giving a fast response to many customers request, a new member of Xiphias - 27.5" 70mm came.
The year of 2021, Xiphias 27.5" 80mm and 55mm, 29" 55mm width carbon rims hit market. Now you have full range choices of fantastic Single-Wall Carbon Fiber Fatbike Wheels.
The Xiphias NXT26XS105 could be used for cycling of Trail, Dirt, Enduro, Snow, Sand and so on, fits tire size 4"+
- Code: NXT26XS105 (PREMIUM)
- Name: Xiphias (Single Wall)
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless
- Materials: Toray T700+T800 Carbon Fiber
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Size: 26"
- Axial Direction Angle: 10 degree
- BSD (Bead Seated Diameter): 559mm
- ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 544mm
- External Width: 105mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6 degree
- Rim Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 595g
- Valve Hole Diameter: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Spoke Holes Diameter: 4.5mm
- Spoke Holes Offset: +/-5mm
- Assembly Hole Diameter: 7.5mm
- Spoke Tension: 80~130kgf
- Tire Size: 4.6” ~ 5.5"
- Spoke Nipple Length: 14mm
- Tire Pressure: 5-15psi
- Load Limit (One Wheel): 120kg
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K / Wave
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- first- Width: - Width 105mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket could lock tire tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.
- application: Enduro / Snow / Sand / Dirt and more